UPPCS 89 Various Vacancies 2019
UPPCS 89 Various Vacancies 2019.UPPCS Vacancies 2019 – Apply Online 89 Principal (Grade-II) / Vice Principal / Assistant Director, Veterinary Medical Officer Vacancies, recently released a notification for the Post of Director/Veterinary Medical Officer Vacancies 2019.Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC) invited application form for 89 Vacancies.Those candidates who are interested to apply online this form can go through the full detail notification of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC) Vacancies.The last date to apply online application form for UPPSC 89 Various Recruitment 2019 is 16th December 2019.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC) wants to select 87 Assistant Architect Planner, Veterinary Medical Officer through this recruitment.But UPPSC defined some eligibility criteria in the notification, if you fulfill these criteria then you can apply for these different posts and grab your job in your pocket.The following criteria discussed below in this post-
Important Dates :-
- UPPSC Various Vacancies 2019 Starts Apply Online :- 19th November 2019
- UPPSC Various Vacancies 2019 Last date for Apply Online :- 16th December 2019
- UPPSC Various Vacancies 2019 Last date for Fee Payment :- 16th December 2019
- UPPSC Various Tentative Written Exam Date :- Will Update Soon
- Date of Download Admit Card/Call Letter :- Will Update Soon
Application Fees :-
- For General/OBC- Rs.105/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.65/-
- For PH (Divyang) : Rs.25/-
- You can pay application fees through Net Banking, Debit Card/Credit Card Mode only.
Total Vacancies :-
- Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics)- 01
- Personnel Officer -01
- Principal (Grade-II) / Vice Principal / Assistant Director -52
- Assistant Architect Planner – 06
- Research Officer Grade-II – 01
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer – 01
- Veterinary Medical Officer – 27
- Total Vacancies – 89
Educational Eligibility Criteria :-
Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics) :-
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Or Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- 5 Years. Working Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
- 5 Year Experience in Personnel Management, Industrial and Labour relations, in a public or Private Sector Undertaking of Repute.
Principal (Grade-II) / Vice Principal / Assistant Director
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Automobile or Production Engineering from a recognized University in India.
- 2 Year Experience in Teaching or Workshop for the posts of Principal (Grade-II)/Vice Principal/Assistant Director
Assistant Architect Planner :-
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- Bachelor Degree OR PG Diploma in Town and Country/regional Planning or Associate Membership
Research Officer Grade-II :-
- Master degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics with at least 55% marks from a University OR Two years posts Diploma in Statistics
- Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script
Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer :-
- Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc (Agriculture) from Any Recognized University in India.
Veterinary Medical Officer :-
- Bachelor Degree Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) from a University
- Must be Registration in Uttar Pradesh Veterinary Council.
Age Limit(As on 01 July 2019) :-
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|