RRC Group D Level-1 2019 – Apply Online 1,03,769 Vacancies | Exam Pattern | Syllabus |
RRC Group D 1,03,769 Vacancies.RRC Level-1 Vacancies. RRC Group D Level-1 2019 – Apply Online 1,03,769 Vacancies | Exam Pattern | Syllabus |.RRC Railway Group D Level-1 Recruitment 2019.RRC Group D Posts Eligibility Criteria 2019.RRC Group D Syllabus 2019.RRC Group D 2019 Exam Pattern.Apply Online Last Date for RRC Group D 2019 is 12/04/2019.
The Railway Recruitment Board will be conducting the Railway Recruitment Cells(RRC) exam for the recruitment of Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant, Assistant Pointsman, Level-I posts in Indian Railways.Most awaited job opportunity for those aspirants who eagerly waiting for Railway vacancies.
The RRB announced 1lakh+vacancies in the Railway recruitment Cells for different kind of posts.All the candidates who qualified class 10th or ITI can apply for this recruitment.if you want to know :-How many vacancies in RRC Group D 2019?,What is Eligibility Criteria for RRC Group D 2019?,What is the fee for RRC Group D 2019?What is the exam pattern of RRC Group D 2019?What is the syllabus of RRC Group D 2019?
RRC Group D Application Form Important Dates:-
- Date of Publication – 23.02.2019
- Opening of online registration of Applications – 12.03.2019 at 17.00 hrs.
- Closing of online registration of Applications – 12.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
- (a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI) – 23.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- (b) SBI Challan – 18.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
- (c) Post Office Challan – 18.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
- Final submission of Applications – 26.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Tentative schedule – September-October 2019
Details of RRC Group D 2019 Vacancies:-
RRC Group D 2019 Qualification:-
Candidates should have requisite minimum educational qualifications indicated for posts in
Annexure-A of this CEN from recognized Board/NCVT/SCVT as on the closing date for ONLINE Registration.Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed minimum educational qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
NOTE: Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu of course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI. Also, Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
RRC Group D 2019 Examination Fees:-
Candidates applying for the posts in this CEN have to pay the prescribed fee as per their category detailed below:
1.For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below in official notification Out of this fee of Rs 500 an amount of Rs 400 shall be refunded in due course
duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in CBT.
2.For PwBD / Female /Transgender/ Ex-Servicemen candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/ Economically Backward Class.
*This fee of Rs 250 shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in CBT.
RRC Group D 2019 Exam Pattern:-
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Duration|
|General Science||25||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current
- The examination duration will be 120 Minutes for eligible PwBD candidates accompanied with Scribe.
- The section wise distribution given in the above table is only indicative and there may be some variation in the actual question paper.There will be negative marking and 1/3 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR-40%, EWS-40%, OBC(Non creamy layer)-30%, SC-30%, ST-30%. These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in case of shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
- Where a second stage CBT is deemed necessary and held, the Railway Administration reserves the right to treat the first stage CBT as a qualifying test for the purpose of short listing a reasonable number of candidates for the second stage.
RRB Group D 2019 Syllabus:-
Question Type and Syllabus:
The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
a. Mathematics Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
b. General Intelligence and reasoning
Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
c. General Science
The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
d. General Awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance.
It may be noted that the topics listed above are illustrative and not necessarily exhaustive.
RRC Group D Level-I 2019 Apply Online Link – Zone Wise
|RRC||Official Site Link|
|Central Railway||Click Here|
|Eastern Railway||Click Here|
|East Central Railway||Click Here|
|East Coast Railway||Click Here|
|Northern Railway||Click Here|
|North Central Railway||Click Here|
|North Eastern Railway||Click Here|
|Northern Frontier Railway||Click Here|
|North Western Railway||Click Here|
|Southern Railway||Click Here|
|South Central Railway||Click Here|
|South Eastern Railway||Click Here|
|South East Central Railway||Click Here|
|South Western Railway||Click Here|
|Western Railway||Click Here|
|West Central Railway||Click Here|
RRC Group D 2019 Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|