RRB Junior Engineer Exam Stage-I Analysis & Review All Shifts 2019
RRB JE Exam Analysis 2019.RRB Junior Engineer Exam Stage-I Analysis 2019.RRB JE Exam Analysis 2019 Stage-I – 22nd May to 2nd June 2019.Railway Recruitment Board is all set to conduct the RRB JE exam from 22nd May 2019 to 2nd June 2019 for the posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant. All the aspiring candidates are working hard to give their best shot in the exam. Some aspirants are nervous as their exam is in the 1st shift while some are relaxed to get an extra 1 week for the exam.Aspirants can also know about the difficulty level of the question paper that can be really beneficial and also helps to reduce extra stress.
RRB JE Exam 2019 Shift Wise Timing
|Reporting Time||Exam Start Time|
|Shift-1||7.15 AM||9.00 AM|
|Shift-2||10.45 AM||12.00 PM|
|Shift-3||2.15 PM||04.00 PM|
- RRB JE Exam Comprises Computer Based Test.
- Stage-I CBT will be conducted only for shortlisting the candidates.
- Duration of Stage-I exam for 90 Minute.
- Total 100 Number of Questions Asked in the Examination.
- Language of question paper will be in English as well as Hindi and Other Regional Languages according to its area.
- There shall be two stages Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Document verification.
- Shortlisting of candidates for Second Stage CBT shall be done at the rate of 15 times (may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Railway Administration).
Note:- Section-wise questions were not arranged because mixed questions will be asked in the examination.
RRB JE Exam 2019 Analysis All Shift(Stage-I)
|RRB JE Exam 2019||Exam Analysis & Reviews|
|22nd May 2019||Click Here|
|23rd May 2019||Click Here|
|24th May 2019||Click Here|
|25th May 2019||Click Here|
|26th May 2019||Click Here|
|27th May 2019||Click Here|
|28th May 2019||Click Here|
|29th May 2019||Click Here|
|30th May 2019||Click Here|
|31st May 2019||Click Here|
|1st June 2019||Click Here|
|2nd June 2019||Click Here|