OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Vacancies 2021
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Vacancies 2021.OPSC Vacancies 2021 – Apply 139 Post Graduate Teacher Last Date 30th April 2021.Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) – Apply Online 139 Post Graduate Vacancies, recently released a notification for the Post of Post Graduate Teacher 2021.OPSC invited application form for 139 Post Graduate Teacher Vacancies.Those candidates who are interested to apply online this form can go through the full detail notification of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Vacancies.The last date to apply online application form for OPSC 139 Post Graduate Teacher Vacancies Recruitment 2021 is 30th April 2021.
Odisha Pradesh Public Service Commission (OPSC) wants to select 139 Post Graduate Teacher Vacancies through this recruitment.But OPSC defined some eligibility criteria in the notification, if you fulfill these criteria then you can apply for these different posts and grab your job in your pocket.The following criteria discussed below in this post-
Important Dates :-
- OPSC PG Teacher Vacancies 2021 Starts Apply Online :- 24th March 2021
- OPSC PG Teacher Vacancies 2021 Last date for Apply Online :- 30th April 2021
- OPSC PG Teacher Vacancies 2021 Last date for Application Fee :- 23rd April 2021
- OPSC PG Teacher Vacancies Tentative Written Exam Date :- Will Update Soon
- Date of Download Admit Card/Call Letter :- Will Update Soon
Application Fees :-
- For General/EWS/OBC – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PwD – NIL
- You can pay application fees through Net Banking, Debit Card/Credit Card Mode only.
OPSC PG Teacher Vacancies
- Post Graduate Teacher – 139
- Total Vacancies – 139
Age Limit(As on 01 Jan 2021) :-
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Education Qualification :-
- A candidates must have a Master’s degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
- Must have possessed two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Have B.Ed or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed from a recognized University.
|Apply Online||Click Here (Available on 24th March 2021)|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|