Bank of Maharashtra 300 Generalist Officer Vacancies 2019
Bank of Maharashtra 300 Generalist Officer Vacancies 2019.Bank of Maharashtra Vacancies 2019 – Apply Online 300 Vacancies, recently released a notification for the Post of Generalist Vacancies 2019.Bank of Maharashtra(BOM) invited application form for 300 Generalist Vacancies.Those candidates who are interested to apply online this form can go through the full detail notification of Bank of Maharashtra(BOM) Vacancies.The last date to apply online application form for BOM 300 Generalist Vacancies Recruitment 2019 is 31st December 2019.
Bank of Maharashtra(BOM) wants to select 300 Generalist Vacancies through this recruitment.But BOM defined some eligibility criteria in the notification, if you fulfill these criteria then you can apply for these different posts and grab your job in your pocket.The following criteria discussed below in this post-
Important Dates :-
- Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Vacancies 2019 Starts Apply Online :- 11th December 2019
- Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Vacancies 2019 Last date for Apply Online :- 31st December 2019
- Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Vacancies Tentative Written Exam Date :- February/March 2020
- Date of Download Admit Card/Call Letter :- Will Update Soon
Application Fees :-
- For General/OBC/EWS- Rs.1180/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.180/-
- For PWBD – Nil
- You can pay application fees through Net Banking, Debit Card/Credit Card Mode only.
Total Vacancies :-
- Generalist Officer II- 200
- Generalist Officer III- 100
- Total Vacancies – 300
|Category||Generalist Officer II||Generalist Officer III|
Educational Eligibility Criteria :-
Generalist Scale-II & Generalist Scale-III :-
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers.
- Passing of JAIIB and CAIIB is desirable.
- Professional qualification like MBA (Finance) /CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/ from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India /approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies is desirable.
- The minimum marks shall be 60% in Bachelor’s degree in the aggregate of all semesters/ years.
Age Limit(As on 01 April 2019) :-
- Maximum Age – 35 Years (Generalist Scale – II)
- Maximum Age – 38 Years (Generalist Scale – III)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|